I came from a wrestling family, and started to wrestle when I was 9 under my uncle's coaching. That was a great start for me and when I experienced how it feels to win a match or a tournament I got addicted to it. I feel amazing when I teach or help teammates with new techniques of wrestling, and that's what got me into coaching.
My goal is to teach wrestling to wrestlers ,MMA fighters and anyone out there who wants to experience the joy of wrestling and knowing how to move their bodies. Always wanted to help people with their health and making them feel good about themselves and that brought me to fitness (Olympic weightlifting) ,studying abut body the mechanic of and how to train it .
- Advanced health and fitness diploma.
- 4 years of Olympic weightlifting Experience.
- 16 years freestyle wrestling.
- 6 years Iranian national wrestling member.
- 2013 Canada cup 3rd place.
- 2015 Canadian national champion.
- 2016 provincial champion.
- 2016 international Guelph tournament champion